Imogen Heap - iBabble Forum Index

<  'Ellipse' Discussion  ~  question about the gigs

unfolias
Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:28 pm Reply with quote
I'm going to see immi for the first time live and i was wondering if she did some kind of meet & greet. it would be awesome to actually talk with her! but i must be dreaming too much
and at my gig the tickets are all sat (bad spell). but do people use to stand up? it makes the gig so much better...

thank you and sorry about my poor English Wink

(i think i should have posted this on the TOUR TALK, how do you delete posts?)
Ruben
Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:05 am Reply with quote
Well, First off, The imogen heap concert will be on of the best experiences of your life.
She is very friendly with the crowd. At the Miami Show Imogen Came out and answered questions. And we did alot of fun stuff! I really enjoyed myself.
After the concert, i bought tour merch (like any immi fan boy would!)
And the Immi crew informed us that she was most probably going to come outside to sign the stuff. (So i bought a posteR)
So i walked to the back of the Fillmore with my poster and the show ended around 12ish? Or 11. She came out @ 3AM. Imogen was busy she had to edit the Improv thing for charity! We were ready to order pizza, but anyways it was amazing <3 i met my inspiration!

P.S They Had general Admission @ The Fillmore, There where seats at the back but of course i wanted to stand and be super close to imogen (I cut my way through to the front)
Oh look heres a video of her rocking out on the keytar! : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Hh0tfTf4LY

So yeah ;] thats really what to expect!

Have fun + Enjoy Your Self

-Ruben <3
unfolias
Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:23 am Reply with quote
Ruben wrote:
Well, First off, The imogen heap concert will be on of the best experiences of your life.
She is very friendly with the crowd. At the Miami Show Imogen Came out and answered questions. And we did alot of fun stuff! I really enjoyed myself.
After the concert, i bought tour merch (like any immi fan boy would!)
And the Immi crew informed us that she was most probably going to come outside to sign the stuff. (So i bought a posteR)
So i walked to the back of the Fillmore with my poster and the show ended around 12ish? Or 11. She came out @ 3AM. Imogen was busy she had to edit the Improv thing for charity! We were ready to order pizza, but anyways it was amazing <3 i met my inspiration!

P.S They Had general Admission @ The Fillmore, There where seats at the back but of course i wanted to stand and be super close to imogen (I cut my way through to the front)
Oh look heres a video of her rocking out on the keytar! : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Hh0tfTf4LY

So yeah ;] thats really what to expect!

Have fun + Enjoy Your Self

-Ruben <3

thank you so much! i hope she comes to hang with us after the show! the hardest part is going to find her crew...
wow she did an awesome improv with her keytar, looks like she was having a great time!
i just hope everybody gets up and comes near the stage at my show Very Happy
Energy
Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:39 am Reply with quote
If she's not too busy, she sometimes mingles with the crowd after the show. This is normally at the very last possible minute tho. When it happened at my show, there was only around 10 people left and the security guys were trying to push us along. So you never know Smile

Over there stands my angry angel...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
unfolias
Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:07 pm Reply with quote
Energy wrote:
If she's not too busy, she sometimes mingles with the crowd after the show. This is normally at the very last possible minute tho. When it happened at my show, there was only around 10 people left and the security guys were trying to push us along. So you never know Smile

you were very lucky! maybe i'll tweet her the day before the show... thank you so much!