Imogen Heap - iBabble Forum Index

<  'Ellipse' Discussion  ~  MTV live videos

DavidB
Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:52 pm Reply with quote
For some reason someone just posted these video clips from UK MTV online, which must be about a year old. (Live perfs of FTH, WIO and HL.)

I think I've seen them before (Immi's dress looks familiar, anyway!), but when I searched this site for 'MTV' I couldn't find them, so here's the link:

http://www.mtv.co.uk/artists/imogen-heap/session/imogen-heap#167547
funkyspunky871
Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:50 am Reply with quote
Nope, haven't seen those before. They were great though! Especially first train home. So amazing. One of my favorite live performances, definitely. Smile

And, Wait It Out. I do believe that was the first time I ever felt like crying. No, didn't cry, but if it didn't end soon, I was about to. Gorgeous, gorgeous.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
emkappel
Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:36 am Reply with quote
DavidB wrote:
For some reason someone just posted these video clips from UK MTV online, which must be about a year old. (Live perfs of FTH, WIO and HL.)

I think I've seen them before (Immi's dress looks familiar, anyway!), but when I searched this site for 'MTV' I couldn't find them, so here's the link:

http://www.mtv.co.uk/artists/imogen-heap/session/imogen-heap#167547

I posted them on FYI because they're amazing! Wonderfully performed/shot/edited. Half Life gets me every time I watch it.

Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:35 am Reply with quote
Is there a way to watch these videos if you are in the States? When follow the link it takes me to mtv's uk website. I can't get the videos to play from there.
rahrahmaybe
Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:37 am Reply with quote
Never mind! I got it to work. I don't know what my problem was before. Smile