Imogen Heap - iBabble Forum Index

<  'Ellipse' Discussion  ~  Ellipse DVD

aHeapofImogen
Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:11 am Reply with quote
findingforever wrote:
im getting the dvd for christmas! so excited! Very Happy

Yay!! I'm getting Map The Music, a dvd by Samantha Hale (has Immi in it!)...I dunno if I'm getting this dvd for Christmas though...I don't know what my family has gotten me other than Map The Music since they asked me to make sure they knew what they were getting. Hahaha I really want the dvd nughh I've heard about it and stuff and it sounds really cutee Very Happy
JACellist
Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:42 pm Reply with quote
I just rewatched the DVD the other night with my mother and a friend. My friend is a very casual Imogen Heap fan, she has listened to Hide and Seek extensively, but she isn't super familiar with the rest of her discography. She absolutely loves Immi now, and she wishes that she had seen the DVD before we saw her in concert last summer. My mom was also staying up late watching youtube videos of Immi and wants to hear more of her music!
Mitholas
Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:47 pm Reply with quote
Senescence wrote:
In europe (at least) it's forbidden to sell something (even preorder) that doesn't exist (i.e. not physically created) yet ...
That means that the dvds might already been somewhere ... at least a few of them ...

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but this is not actually true. It's completely legal to sell something that is to be made.

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:23 pm Reply with quote
How long should it take for the DVD to reach Sweden?
My husband ordered it for me 2 weeks ago, and I still haven't got it. It was supposed to be my birthday present Sad
yummytea
Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:57 pm Reply with quote
aguita wrote:
How long should it take for the DVD to reach Sweden?
My husband ordered it for me 2 weeks ago, and I still haven't got it. It was supposed to be my birthday present Sad

Did you order it from backstreetmerch.com?
I did, and my DVD was really delayed too - instead of getting it within 2-6 days as their message said, I got the DVD after 16 days. So 2+ weeks for me...

If you're worried about it you can always send them an e-mail.

Hope your DVD turns up soon!
aguita
Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:55 pm Reply with quote
I got it 3 days after I posted here. Smile I was soooo happy! I love Immy even more after watching this Smile) Seriously, she's so incredibly talented! It was great to see how the process of creating the album. I consider it to be the best birthday present ever!
zombizzle
Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:25 pm Reply with quote
I was disappointed with to be honest. The special features were quite lame...some concert footage and a video or two would have been great. I watched it once and haven't touched it since :/
RBerman
Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:38 pm Reply with quote
I liked it, though it doesn't replace the individual vblogs.