Imogen Heap - iBabble Forum Index

<  General Discussion  ~  The Naked Chef

aHeapofImogen
Posted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:33 am Reply with quote
I write at least two articles a month for my school blog, and sometimes I do articles on various people. I wrote one on Immi regarding her heapsong1 project, and now I'm working on Jamie Oliver, who is a British chef also from Essex! I only knew a tiny bit about him before, but since I started working on this blog article, I've been researching about him a little more and I really like him a lot!
I've tried a few of his recipies as well and they seem good too. Very Happy

When he says the word "classic" it reminds me exactly of Imogen's accent! ahaha!

Melissa x
Miel
Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:01 am Reply with quote
Kind of OT, but he's GORGEOUS.

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'd tap that as-I'D COOK WITH HIM ANYWAY.

JESUS IS THE NEW BLACK, AUU
aHeapofImogen
Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:35 am Reply with quote
Miel wrote:
Kind of OT, but he's GORGEOUS.

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'd tap that as-I'D COOK WITH HIM ANYWAY.

Haha I suppose he is! As an American, that British accent is pretty beautiful! Razz And guys who do things really well that some guys might consider feminine, like cooking, instantly makes a guy more attractive, in my mind. Things like cooking, art, music, and creative stuff like that. Love it!
lizzy1e
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:27 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 11 May 2007 Posts: 94 Location: Bottom left of Africa...
Jamie has been pretty big here for years. I love what he's doing in schools in the US now, it's very much needed. A good deal of people don't seem to have the slightest idea what they're eating or feeding their children nowadays.

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:36 pm Reply with quote
lizzy1e wrote:
Jamie has been pretty big here for years. I love what he's doing in schools in the US now, it's very much needed. A good deal of people don't seem to have the slightest idea what they're eating or feeding their children nowadays.

I know...when I was a kid at elementary school, things weren't as bad as they are in big cities like in his show. Still though, they had all of that strange frozen processed blah blah. Usually it didn't even taste good, so I didn't often bother to even eat it. Though I knew nothing about sugar amounts in milk or other nutrition facts in prepackaged food, etc. I was kind of a health nut back then...like I even fought for a salad bar at my school once with a friend because we didn't want frozen food. xD it's kinda silly but yeah. I'm glad Jamie is making a difference and trying to teach kids and parents who don't know what they're eating and its effects.

And. I can't stop making his food from the Food Revolution cookbook. Nomnomnom