Imogen Heap - iBabble Forum Index

<  'Ellipse' Discussion  ~  Bad Body Double vocal cover

toby91
Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:41 pm Reply with quote
This is my attempt at singing some of Bad Body Double. I couldnt remember the lyrics properly though so cut it short Very Happy haha
I recorded my vocal parts along to the instrumental version of the song

Here it is.. Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS5Vno-Tz28
Jesse Colton
Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:51 pm Reply with quote
You privated it!

Bad Body Double is one of my favorite songs on Ellipse. It has this really organic feel to it. I used to think the song was kind of silly, but then I realized there's nothing wrong with being a little silly. Besides, the music is as important as the lyrics. Okay, I think I'm just conversing with myself now, don't mind me xD

"People should use Twilight as a building block. Only reading Twilight and nothing else is like traveling to a foreign country and being so fascinated with the train station that you just move in." - Thomas Passwater
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
toby91
Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:12 pm Reply with quote
ahh sorry xD it should work now Very Happy Ahh I really like it xD well, i like everything on ellipse loadsss! I think I like the songs more when Immi has explained the story behind them - like, when I first heard the album, while thinking it was absolutely great and a work of art, some of the lyrics struck me as a little odd or confusing. but with Immi's story to explain it,. they all make perfect sense n I love them even more!! xD