Imogen Heap - iBabble Forum Index

<  'Ellipse' Discussion  ~  Ellipse order.

Gladrin
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:40 pm Reply with quote
Hello from France everyone.
I need your help.

I have ordered the 2 CDs version of Ellipse on "la FNAC" (equivalent of Amazon), but i still haven't received it, and there is no information about this album on their website. I have decided to cancel my order, and try to order it directly from Imogen's site, but there is one thing i do not understand : when will the CDs be sent ?

I chose "Immi's favoride edition", and as i read the information under it, i found : "Approximate dispatch time: 2-14 Days". I thought it meant that it would be sent in 2 to 14 days (my english is not too bad i think, but i don't understand everything, so i just made a guess about that "dispatch time"). But as i read the rest of the information, i found this : "Ready to ship Aug 28th".

What am i supposed to understand here ?
Does that mean that if i order it, it will be sent after 12 days, or after Aug 28th ??

(sorry for my english, which obviously isn't perfect)
xelwooodx
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:50 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 05 Jun 2007 Posts: 501 Location: somewhere in the central line.
Gladrin wrote:
Hello from France everyone.
I need your help.

I have ordered the 2 CDs version of Ellipse on "la FNAC" (equivalent of Amazon), but i still haven't received it, and there is no information about this album on their website. I have decided to cancel my order, and try to order it directly from Imogen's site, but there is one thing i do not understand : when will the CDs be sent ?

I chose "Immi's favoride edition", and as i read the information under it, i found : "Approximate dispatch time: 2-14 Days". I thought it meant that it would be sent in 2 to 14 days (my english is not too bad i think, but i don't understand everything, so i just made a guess about that "dispatch time"). But as i read the rest of the information, i found this : "Ready to ship Aug 28th".

What am i supposed to understand here ?
Does that mean that if i order it, it will be sent after 12 days, or after Aug 28th ??

(sorry for my english, which obviously isn't perfect)

that "after aug. 28th" its because the album was out the.. er.. 24?? of august or something like that... and they were gonna start shipping the cds one or two days after... so it has nothing to do with your order (:

Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:01 pm Reply with quote
Oh okay, thank you.

So then it was just that the first site i ordered it from was... incompetent yes ?
I would have ordered it from Amazon, but in France the only version available was the "one CD" version.

So then the album has been available since the 24th of august... wow, time goes by so fast Embarassed

I thank you again for your answer, i will order it from Immi's site then. Wink
Wild Child
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:16 pm Reply with quote
Gladrin wrote:

So then it was just that the first site i ordered it from was... incompetent yes ?

The "yes" at the end......was....AWESOME!!!!
Very Happy

(I'm not being rude at all. It just made my day a little brighter!)
Senescence
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:07 pm Reply with quote
En France on l'a tous acheté sur le site officiel ! Wink

(et si ça te dit, rejoins les francophones en suivant ma signature)

Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:32 pm Reply with quote
Wild Child wrote:
The "yes" at the end......was....AWESOME!!!!
Very Happy

(I'm not being rude at all. It just made my day a little brighter!)

Ahh... it's not the first time a put a "yes" at the end of such a phrase, but so far, none of my online friends had ever said anything about it, so i thought it was normal. I'll have to talk to them about it now Laughing

What made my day brighter yesterday was when i heard Imogen's "Breathe in" at the train station. Let's just say that she is not very famous in france, and so i had never heard one of her songs on the radio until now. I sang that song all the way to my college after that. Rolling Eyes

Senescence wrote:
En France on l'a tous acheté sur le site officiel ! Wink

(et si ça te dit, rejoins les francophones en suivant ma signature)

Je pensais que la FNAC serait capable de me l'envoyer, mais ca fait plus de deux mois que je l'ai commandé (et encore, je suis gentil) et je n'ai toujours eu aucunes nouvelles. C'en devient insupportable, car je dois me forcer a ne pas aller écouter les chansons que je ne connais pas encore sur youtube Laughing