Imogen recently took part in the City of Derry’s International Choral Festival – City Songs, check out this video for highlights of her performance.
Last night Imogen took part in a live debate as part of the #VirginDisruptors series, asking the question “Has tech killed the music industry?”
She appeared live in London, alongside artists Will.I.Am, Amanda Palmer, Zoe Keating and industry reps from Spotify, Vevo and Songkick.
You can now re-watch the 1 hour debate on YouTube.
If you have pre-ordered the ‘Sparks’ deluxe box set you have under a week left to upload your footprints and join Imogen on the the album cover!
The upload deadline is Monday 21st October, so if you haven’t uploaded your prints yet, just click on the link in your confirmation email to upload them.
Here’s a re-cap of what the box set includes:
- Sparks album on CD
- A special ticket that grants you access to a sound check on Imogen’s 2014 world tour
- Your footprints on the album cover across all formats (if you order before 21st Oct)
- 10 inch Sparks double gatefold vinyl album
- 12 DVD data discs with lossless versions of each Heapsong inc HD making-of videos of each song, packaged in beautiful case bound books with 16 page colour booklet
- Making of the album DVD featuring all box set material
- 120 page photo book telling the story of ‘Sparks’
- Deck of 52 playing cards that unlock exclusive web content
Important: The deluxe box set will still be available to pre-order after 21st Oct and you will still receive a ticket to meet Imogen at a sound check, you just won’t be able to upload your footprints after this date.